[Thunar-dev] sort files by extension in Thunar?

Mikhail Batser mbatser at yandex.ru
Fri Nov 12 16:09:46 CET 2010

I'm very sorry for my offensive words. But they were not meant to be
sent to the mailing list, but only to Michal Kaut who asked about
sorting files.

The problem is that I use the famous Mozilla Thunderbird, and although
it has two separate buttons for "Reply" and "Reply to mailing list",
they both reply to the mailing list... which I've just learnt by this
case. Excellent! :-(

So I am apologising.