[Thunar-dev] ANNOUNCE: thunar 1.1.3 released
jannis at xfce.org
Wed Nov 3 21:48:14 CET 2010
thunar 1.1.3 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 6c063df1988f37e381664f97c3c1c8b80a326750
MD5 checksum: df9ac85ad0f3c7cb230b67f0701cb47f
What is thunar?
Thunar is a new modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment.
It has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.1.3
- Add new D-Bus methods:
- Properly remember the default handler for a file / content type (bug
- Replace - with _ in parameter names of the D-Bus API.
- Do not display shadowed mounts.
- Provide an eject button for removable and present volumes in the
side pane (bug #3658).
- Auto-select previously selected subdirectories when walking through
the history (bug #5538).
- Delay applying the file selection until folders have finished
- Fix broken compilation with -Wl,-z,defs and -Wl,--as-needed.
- Translation updates: Basque, Chinese (Taiwan), Ukrainian, Galician,
Portuguese, Catalan (Valencian), Finnish, Italian, Danish, Kazakh,
Swedish, Greek, Japanese, Russian, German, Uyghur.
More information about the Thunar-dev