[Thunar-dev] Thunar disturbs hard disk spindown

v_2e at ukr.net v_2e at ukr.net
Tue Jan 26 18:47:15 CET 2010

  Hello!
  Please excuse me if I'm posting into a wrong location, but speaking
about "Thunar disturbs HDD", I must say that I've noticed the following
strange (at least to me) thing:
  When a Thunar window is opened, I can see that 'mount.ntfs-3g' process
consumes about 10% of my CPU time. (I have a NTFS partition on my hard
drive). When I close all Thunar windows, this process consumes almost
nothing.
  Maybe, this phenomenon is connected somehow to the said above?

  Regards,
  Vladimir.

-----
 <v_2e at ukr.net>