[Thunar-dev] Adding Column View to Thunar

Will Walthall ghthor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 10:33:36 CET 2010

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_Columns

I'm extremely fond of the Xfce desktop environment. But I really enjoy
Column View for viewing Directory Trees and the dolphin file manager isn't
able to replace thunar as far as I'm concerned. I'm wondering what it would
take to implement this in thunar.  And if you guys could point me to the
part of the source code I should start looking at to implement this feature
in thunar.  I'm about to to go to sleep, but I am going to be looking
through the code tomorrow. I'm 22 and I know many languages and I'm itching
to get involved in an open source project.  I'm using xfce on every computer
I use atm, and I'm converting members of my family, So I thought this would
be an excellent project to get started on.

-Will