[Thunar-dev] How to install exo-1 ?

Dmitrij Smirnov arch at cnc-parts.info
Mon Jan 11 08:21:00 CET 2010

Hello dear friends.

At this moment using Thunar 1.0.0 with Xfce 4.6
Trying to compile thunar from GIT with ./autogen.sh and recived next error:

checking for exo-1 >= 0.5.1... not found
*** The required package exo-1 was not found on your system.
*** Please install exo-1 (atleast version 0.5.1) or adjust
*** the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
*** installed the package in a nonstandard prefix so that
*** pkg-config is able to find it.

I have exo-1.0.103 on my system.
Maybe you can help me to compile ? In the forums I have not any information
Thanks in advance!