[Thunar-dev] Add as a plugin or touch the core system?

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Fri Mar 6 14:02:38 CET 2009

Le Fri, 6 Mar 2009 11:39:05 +0100,
Oscar Miras <oscar.miras at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Yeah, that's right. something similar to this I have recently noticed
> that has been add on Geequie . They call it "Calendar view".
> thanks for the information: I would have to work inside Thunar if I
> want to implement this feature.

Yep, but please bottom post, well, follow the stream because it is
horrible to mix between many post methods.

You should have a look at the compact list, it is a view that has been
added afterwards as a contribution (there are mails on the thunar-dev
archive mailing-list). So now it's up to you to RTSL :)

Mike