[Thunar-dev] Thunar update

Kurt J. Bosch kjb-temp-2006 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 21 18:56:59 CEST 2009

Manu wrote:
> It seems that an open folder is correctly displayed in a tree view mode.
> The theme probably needs a dedicated open/closed folder icon... ;)
OK I have to admit that I didn't check the tree view. (There even is no
such thing when viewing smb BTW.) Looking at this makes things even more
weird:
Normal tree icons: Crux, HighContrast-SVG, Mist
GNOME icon used for open folders only:
  High Contrast, High Contrast Inverse, KDE-Classic, ROX
GNOME icon used for closed folders only: Rodent, Tango
GNOME icon used for all folders: Crystal SVG, Oxygen

Now I made lists of the folder Icons for Crux, Mist and Tango using
'find -name '*folder*.png'|sort' and compared them using comm. The only
ones missing in Tango and Crux are some folder-new. Tango has all that
Crux has and even more. Tango appears broken and Crux not. So I don't
think your assumption is right. [confused]