[Thunar-dev] pendrive handling problem

Zsolt Kúti la.tinca at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:16:52 CET 2009

Hello,

First of all, my apologies if this were not the appropriate list for my
problem.

My Kingston DataTraveler 2G PD behaves strangely with
xfce/Thunar-0.9.3/thunar-volman-0.2.0_2/hal-0.5.11_14 on FreeBSD 7.1.
If no X is run, this PD is recognized correctly, I can mount it by
hand. Within xfce however it is not recognized at all. The only thing I
see an uhub timout and disablement. In the meantime an other PD, LEXAR
Jumpdrive 128M works like charm. Recognized and automounted by
Thunar/volman.

Since the Kingstone behaviour does not even allow to run an lshal
command I do not know what could be attempt to make it work.

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

Zsolt