[Thunar-dev] Actions extensions in File Manager
pwieser at trychlos.org
Wed Dec 23 23:38:04 CET 2009
After remarks and comments of the week, I've updated our draft.
We have so a v 0.3 available at .
What is new there:
- I think most of parameters should be defined
- I think most of conditions should be defined
- most of string values accept parameters, not only the command arguments
- SelectionCount condition has been removed
(may be done with e.g. ShowIfTrue=sh -c "[ %c -gt 1 ] && echo true")
- I have not defined ExecuteAs
as this may be done with Exec=sudo -c
Your remarks and comments are not only more than welcome,
but also will give this spec some great ideas and backgrounds!
PS: and have a merry christmas, all..
More information about the Thunar-dev