[Thunar-dev] Patch for adding emblem support to thunarx master

Adam Plumb adamplumb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 22:33:15 CET 2009

Hi all, this is my first attempt at writing a patch for Thunar, and I'm also
somewhat new to C, so please excuse any mistakes I may have made.  Also,
this email is a dupe because I sent a previous one with a test extension
that was too large.

I've written a patch that adds emblem support to thunarx master.  Basically
I started by adding a set_emblem method to the ThunarxFileInfoIface struct
and then working from there.  I also used some code from
thunar-emblem-chooser.c to get it working right.

The patch file is attached.  I can also attach my test extension that
demonstrates the functionality if anyone is interested.

I'd appreciate any feedback on my work, and hopefully this will get accepted
into the thunar master branch.

Thanks,
Adam Plumb