[Thunar-dev] required package thunar-vfs-1 was not found

Sieranski, Greg greg.sieranski at quoininc.com
Fri Mar 21 19:10:49 CET 2008

I am trying to build and install Ristretto. When I do my ./configure I
recieve the following error:
checking for thunar-vfs-1 >= 0.4.0... not found
*** The required package thunar-vfs-1 was not found on your system.
*** Please install thunar-vfs-1 (atleast version 0.4.0) or adjust
*** the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you
*** installed the package in a nonstandard prefix so that
*** pkg-config is able to find it.

I am assuming I need a packacge thunar-vfs-1-devel or something along
those lines but I am unable to find one. I am running 64bit Fedora 8.
Does anyone know where I can find the package or what I need to do to
get by this error?

thanks,
Greg Sieranski