[Thunar-dev] Subversion

Adam Norton somebaldguy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 15:39:11 CEST 2008

Yeah really.
I searched and I didn't see anything.
I did. I searched. I dunno why I didn't find anything.
I am not the type of person who doesn't read the manual,
read the how tos and try everything first. I did search.
Want me to send screen shots on of my browser history?

You know being rude isn't a great way to greet someone on thier first
post, or any post for that matter. Geez nice to me you too.

But thanks for the info.