[Thunar-dev] Thunar Context menus....

hewnix wphewitt at comcast.net
Tue Jul 15 09:47:25 CEST 2008

I would like to change thunar's "right click" context menus, but I'm noy
real sure where to start. I understand the plugin methods, but I wish to
change a few things that *seem* to be hardwired - like, for instance, I
would like to:

1. remove the "new document" submenu *(from template),

2. remove the "Open with" submenu

3. rewrite the "Create Folder..." menu

4. Change the verbage for the default "Open/Execute" menu

That said, I have to confess I am not sure of where to start to look. I
assume it is hardcoded into the program (not from a config file) and if
I had a clue where in the source I was looking, I could begin to see if
I can make these changes.

Could someone do me a favor and point me in the right direction?

TIA

WPH