[Thunar-dev] ThunarVFS, volumes and pathes

Christophe Chapuis chris.chapuis at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 19:31:47 CET 2008

Ok, I will look more closely why it doesn't return a pointer in my
case. Perhaps just a little mistake from me.

For the trash path, you're right, once we are on the Vfs API there's
no reason to be able to translate it to a unix path... I'll deal with
the VFS for the code related to the trash, then.

Thanks !

Christophe