[Thunar-dev] Cannot change file default action in Thunar

Nikolay Borisov neiro21 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:19:01 CEST 2008

Hello, everyone!

Could you please help me to solve the problem: when I try change file
default action in Properties dialog to action not in the list, nothing
happens - I choose another application, press OK and the setting does
not change. So does the action list. When running from console, I get
the following: Pango-WARNING **: Invalid UTF-8 string passed to
pango_layout_set_text().

My locale is KOI8-R. Thunar version is 0.9.0 (deb).

I have found nothing about it at all, so I wrote here.

Best regards,
		Nikolay Borisov