[Thunar-dev] thunar-actions-plugin - project description - v0.1.1j

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Tue Apr 15 17:50:05 CEST 2008

Hello everybody,

I have been working with two other guys on a new thunar-plugin. As a
evolution on the current thunar-uca-plugin. I created a nice document
that introduce and explains the project to you all. Please take a fast
look at the attached document.

http://www.powercraft.nl/temp/thunar-actions-plugin-project-description-v0.1.1j.zip

Currently we have some issues getting the right context menu to work,
any help is really appreciated.

If a wiki page is necessary, please send me a link to the page, and i
will edit it. The attachment is also in available in OpenDocument Format
for those who prefer.

Hope to get some feedback from you all.

Kind regards,

Jelle