[Thunar-dev] no responses to thunar bugs

Tino Keitel tino.keitel+xfce at tikei.de
Mon Sep 3 11:06:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

one month ago I started to submit thunar related patches to
bugzilla.xfce.org (2856, 3038, 3466). I got no response for any of
them. Even if the developers think that the patches are totally crap
(some of them are merely intended as a quick fix, so that it works for
me), I'd like to get such a comment, so I can try to improve them.

I also reported an issue on the xfce mailing list and was asked to open
a bug for it. So I did, I also submitted a fix for the bug. Later I
discovered that the same problem was already fixed in SVN trunk. So for
me the lack of response already lead to a waste of time by fixing
things that are already fixed.

Is there a better way to get a response for thunar related patches than
bugzilla.xfce.org?

Regards,
Tino