[Thunar-dev] Invert selection action in Thunar

Erik Harrison erikharrison at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 17:04:20 CET 2007

On 10/31/07, Biju Chacko <botsie at xfce.org> wrote:
> Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> > Other than that, the patch looks good. Dunno how useful the "Invert
> > Selection" feature is; atleast I've never seen a feature request for
> > this besides the one from botsie. Maybe others can comment on this?
>
> Anybody who has used Norton Commander or Midnight Commander will be used
>   to being able to invert the selection.

I agree. I've actually had a couple of times recently I would have
found it useful. Handy way to select a large, arbitrary list of files,
especially when you want to pick out, say, all files that are NOT
.jpeg. You can select by pattern, then invert.

> -- b

Erik
"Look at me still talking when there is Science to do"