[Thunar-dev] Thunar get all files from standarview

Fernando Maróstica fmarostica at fmarostica.org
Tue Oct 23 19:51:26 CEST 2007

Benedikt, I'm newbie in Xfce & Thunar Code!

Does standard_view object provides the current_folder?

static void
thunar_standard_view_action_foo (GtkAction          *action,
                                 ThunarStandardView *standard_view)
{
  GList *files;
  GList *selected_items;

  _thunar_return_if_fail (GTK_IS_ACTION (action));
  _thunar_return_if_fail (THUNAR_IS_STANDARD_VIEW (standard_view));

  /* ?? is it ok? */
  files = thunar_folder_get_files (standart_view->model->folder);

  selected_items = THUNAR_STANDARD_VIEW_GET_CLASS (standard_view)->get_selected_items (standard_view);
}