[Thunar-dev] A possible additional view

Erlend Davidson E.R.M.Davidson at sms.ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 00:04:17 CEST 2007

Something I think would be quite nice in thunar is the ability to have
the window size set to "have (for example) 3 columns of icons".  I quite
often have multple windows open, so to fit them all in the screen at
once I need to resize them all to be as small as I can make them without
losing a column.

Of course if windows were to resize to remain with N-columns (where N is
a user-defined number) then what happens when someone increases the size
of icons?

If I remember correctly I think Rox did this.

Regards,

Erlend