[Thunar-dev] Better handling of [Desktop Entry] files

AsD naujnitram at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 02:00:17 CEST 2007

Currently if I clic a Desktop Entry file that is linked to a folder Thunar
opens a new windows.
This doesn't happens in nautilus. Thunar should open the link in the same
window.

Also, a Desktop Entry that has by icon a jpg picture does not show the
border that a jpg thumbnail shows.
Again nautilus does this the right way.

Another: If the "name" value is empty Nautilus will show no name and Thunar
the real name but you can't rename it.
By renaming it the "name" value in the Desktop Entry file will change.
I see no point for this behavior.

P.D:I don't like nautilus for other reasons...