[Thunar-dev] thunar-volman 0.1.0

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Mon Jan 29 17:53:06 CET 2007

Hello Benedikt.

Benedikt Meurer, 29.01.2007 12:36:
> Mathias Brodala wrote:
>> No, not yet. (Since when exists version 1.0 of Thunar? Wasn’t version 0.8
>> released just recently?) Thunar is running as 0.5.0rc2 and libexo as 0.3.1.12rc2.
>
> Err, 0.8.0 of course.... and there's the problem: 0.5.0rc2 doesn't
> resolve device symlinks. You'll need thunar 0.8.0 and exo 0.3.2.

Yeah, you’re right. I tried it with Thunar from SVN which I build the last time
and there no error appears when mounting.

So this issue seems solved to me, I just have to wait a few more days until the
upload of Xfce 4.4 is completed and I can upgrade.

So, as many times before: Thanks!

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules