[Thunar-dev] thunar-volman 0.1.0

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Mon Jan 29 11:33:23 CET 2007

Hello Benedikt.

Benedikt Meurer, 29.01.2007 11:24:
> Benedikt Meurer wrote:

>>> But I alread told you[0] that /dev/flashdisk is just a symlink to /dev/sda
>>> provided by one of my custom udev rules. So it IS the same device, only known
>>> under an unstable (read: changes depending on the order I plug the devices in)
>>> and a more meaningful and stable identifier.
>> Well, if it's a symlink, then exo-mount-point should be able to locate
>> that... weird... post the output of ls -ld /dev/{sda,flashdisk}.
>
> And just to be sure: You are using Thunar 1.0 and exo 0.3.2 now?

No, not yet. (Since when exists version 1.0 of Thunar? Wasn’t version 0.8
released just recently?) Thunar is running as 0.5.0rc2 and libexo as 0.3.1.12rc2.

If Thunar only needs to access libexo files via file system (and does not need
them to be loaded in memory or something like that), then I can try building
both from SVN once again and check if the error appears there. I’ll look if I
can do this today.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules