[Thunar-dev] thunar-volman 0.1.0

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Sun Jan 28 17:48:44 CET 2007

Hello Benedikt.

Benedikt Meurer, 28.01.2007 17:41:
> Mathias Brodala wrote:
>> PS: After an mount error occured, Thunar should not activate „Unmount device“,
>> since the device could not been mounted. It should only do this on successful
>> mounts.
>
> Is the volume.is_mounted property set?

Yes, it is. Before:

>   volume.is_mounted = false  (bool)
>   volume.mount_point = ''  (string)

After:

>   volume.is_mounted = true  (bool)
>   volume.mount_point = '/media/flashdisk'

And now that I’ve seen this output, I tried mounting it again, got the mentioned
error but this time actually entered the directory. And what can I say: Thunar
did, aside from the error, mount the device correctly. (And obviously did
before; the error message lead me to think that the mount has failed.)

Can you do something about the error message?

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules