[Thunar-dev] thunar-volman 0.1.0

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Sun Jan 28 15:46:37 CET 2007

Hello.

Mathias Brodala, 16.01.2007 18:09:
> I guess you could use volume.label of the device but I must admit that I don’t
> know how to set volume labels for fat32 partitions/devices. I tried mkdosfs but
> the label did not appear in hal-device’s output.

Now it did after I let the flashdisk lie around for a while. (Don’t ask me why
it didn’t work immediately.) The correct label appears in hal-device’s output
now and Thunar shows this one but doesn’t allow me to mount it through this. It
states that there’s no mount point for /dev/sda. And of course I set up none by
purpose; as I said, I want Thunar to mount /dev/flashdisk. But it seems like
Thunar doesn’t know of this device and its mount point.

Any ideas?

Regards, Mathias

PS: After an mount error occured, Thunar should not activate „Unmount device“,
since the device could not been mounted. It should only do this on successful
mounts.

--
debian/rules