[Thunar-dev] disable the "xG removable media" label

Evgeni Golov sargentd at die-welt.net
Sat Jan 27 13:49:41 CET 2007

Hi,

the latest Thunar shows my USB-stick as a "1G removeable media" ("1G
entfernbarer Datenträger" in German), because I didn't set a label when
I formated it. Of course I could set the label now...
In my eyes, the 1G... thingie s too long for the left pane, and I would
like to have the old-style sdXY one, if the partition does not have an
own label.

Is there any possibility to add a config option for that? Like:
-
What to display, when a partition does not have a label set:
[ ] The GNOME-ish "xG removeable media" pseudlabel
[X] The old-style devicename
-

TIA
Evgeni