[Thunar-dev] thunar-volman

Jean-Francois Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Fri Jan 12 08:58:43 CET 2007

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:29:56 +0100, Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:

> Xfburn on the other hand should provide options to start compiling an audio or
> data CD/DVD, and it would be really nice to drop the Linux code from
> Xfburn and do the device lookup using HAL (that would also allow to pass
> the HAL UDI of the newly inserted disc). Not high priority, of course, I
> just thought I should mention that.

I'm currently trying to port Xfburn to libburn (libburnia.pykix.org), libburn should provide the
multi-platform support (don't known its current state).

For the command line options, you have filled an enhancement request, i don't forget it. I just
want to have a running app before adding command line parameters that could end up changing
every two commits ;)

--
Jean-Francois Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>