[Thunar-dev] Use another mouse button for gestures

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Wed Jan 3 13:20:19 CET 2007

Hello everyone.

Reading the thread „Thunar Improvement Idea“ I encountered a question I asked
myself some time ago but didn’t ask here:

Could it be possible to allow using gestures with another mouse button instead
of the middle one? I’m used to use mouse gestures with the right mouse button
from Opera.

As long as the button is pushed, there won’t appear a menu anyway so it should
not interfere with the normal function of the button.

Could this be implemented (as option of course)? Or how could I patch my Thunar
so that it works at least for me?

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules