[Thunar-dev] Future request

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Wed Feb 28 11:56:05 CET 2007

Evighetens Mørke wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have one very, VERY, VERY important, and VERY needed Future Request,
> and that is: posibility to view properties (size) of two and more
> selected folders , and files+folders. Thunar leak this essential future !!

Hi Evighetes,

You can make a nice script for this and add this to thunar.

effect->

Select folders or files -> right button -> select script (get size)

script uses bash commands and get the total size

script calls the zenity tool and displays a dialog with the total size
of the selected items and a oke button to close the dialog!

Can you do this. It is a solution :-D

Best regards,

Jelle