[Thunar-dev] usb stick does't mount

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Wed Apr 4 07:44:19 CEST 2007

First, this is definitively not the place to talk about that, there are
debian-xfce lists.

On mar, 2007-04-03 at 21:59 -0700, eklektik wrote:
> From some unknown reason, the maintainer of the corsac.net repository
> compiled  4.4 without hal support.

I kind of know him very well. This repository is more than experimental
and shouldn't be used if you don't exactly know what you are doing, an
in any case we don't provide support on it. exo is built without hal
support for i386 because I don't own one so it's kind of difficult for
me to build package for this architecture, and thus haven't uploaded
corrected packages

I really urge you to read http://www.corsac.net/?rub=xfce and blog
entries about Xfce there http://www.corsac.net/?cat=3
--