[Thunar-dev] Rubberbanding behavior

Matt McClinch mattmcclinch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 21:55:54 CEST 2006

Bjoern Martensen wrote:

>I'm sorry, but I don't like the new behaviour at all.
>I think it makes much more sense that only items that are actually
>_inside_ the rubber band are selecteted.
>
>Björn

I admit it can be annoying if you are used to starting the rubberband to
the left of the icon and expanding it to the right.  However, if you
start it to the right of the filename and expand it to the left, I think
this behavior makes more sense.  That said, I think it may be wise to
revert to the old behavior, since even though it is now easier to select
the files you want, it is also easier to select files you don't want.

Matt McClinch