[Thunar-dev] thunar & file filter

Kresimir Spes kreso at cateia.com
Tue Sep 12 19:23:38 CEST 2006

sorry for posting this here, I couldn't find thunar's bug report/feature
request site (it would be a good idea to put a link on thunar.xfce.org)

I'm not sure if this has been filed as a feature request, but here it
is: a file filter, like the one konqueror has. simply put a small
textbox next to the location bar, and the folder content show's only
those items whose names have a subset defined in the filter. It's a
simple thing to implement (imho ofcourse) but would greatly improve
useability.