[Thunar-dev] Current libexo doesn't compile..

Landry landry at fr.homeunix.org
Tue Sep 12 17:17:37 CEST 2006

Le Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:36:05 +0200,
Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> a écrit :

> Landry wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > OpenBSD 4.0-beta, xfce 4.4-svn, with Revision 23130, i get this
> > compile error :
> >
> > Making all in exo-desktop-item-edit
<snip>
> > Stop
> > in /home/lbreuil/local/xfce4-svn-source/libexo/exo-desktop-item-edit
> > (line 397 of Makefile).
> >
> > Any idea ?
>
> Try 'make install' in the exo subdir first, then 'make install' for
> the whole project again (libtool seems to select the installed
> library first).
That was it, thanks. It works now, and thunar -r23130 compiled well.

Landry

ps/ot: i still have a gettext problem, for mostly each xfce component,
MSGFMT and GMSGFMT are not set in po/Makefile => compilation fails
on .po files. I manually set'em in the makefile, and it works.
Any idea for this other issue ?