[Thunar-dev] Arrange Items

Nadow el.nadow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 02:20:48 CEST 2006

Hi,  I sort the songs in a music directory by modification date because I
want to have it ordered by the tracks order, but then after I want to have a
photos directory sort by name, so I do it. But when I come back to my music
directory I have to sort it again by modification date.

The problem is that thunar doesnt save a different sort type for each
directory as only you can choose one for all the directories at the time.
Can be modified to let you choose one sort type for each directory? Thanks.