[Thunar-dev] Order of files for humans

Mathias Brodala info at noctus.net
Fri Sep 8 19:36:18 CEST 2006

Hello.

I’d like to ask if Thunar is able to sort viewed files and directory in a more
useful manner somehow.

At the moment, it sorts alphabetically, but first uppercase and after that
lowercase names. This results in two different orders.

If I have three folders „Documents“, „downloads“ and „Images, then I expect
Thunar to display them in that order. But I get „Documents“, „Images“ and
„downloads“ instead, which is very irritating.

This is one of the reasons for me still using Nautilus and I would be glad if
this could at least be set via an option.

Regards, Mathias

--
debian/rules