[Thunar-dev] Double click problem, possible bug?

David Courtney blixel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 00:41:25 CEST 2006

I didn't see a bugzilla page on the site, so I thought I'd post this
question here instead.  I'm noticing what I think (I hope) is a bug in
the behavior of thunar.  (I hope it's a bug because that means it will
get fixed.)

A friend of mine who has thunar on his system says he experiences the
same exact behavior that I am.

He and I are both running Debian unstable and are using the
0.3.2beta2-1 Debian package.

This assumes you have "Double click to activate itmes" enabled in the
Behavior preferences.

Single click a directory to highlight it.
Then double click a *different* directory.
It doesn't go there.  It just highlights it.
So you have to click a directory to highlight it, then double click it
to go into it.  That seems like a bug to me.

Even more weird:
Single click a directory to highlight it.
Double click a different directory.  (It won't go to it)
Then Double click yet some other directory (that still isn't
highlighted) and it *will* go to that other directory.