[Thunar-dev] Strange message

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Tue May 9 18:13:27 CEST 2006

Hum.... Now I got it... Since there are two %s, it ignores the last one and
puts the first where it's  supposed to be the second.... right? I didn't
notice that in the po file.
I'm not the official translator, but I contribute sometimes. That part
wasn't my translation (at least that I don't remember), but I'll fix that
and send to xfce-i18n

On 5/9/06, Jari Rahkonen <jari.rahkonen at pp1.inet.fi> wrote:

> Rodrigo Coacci wrote:
> > Yes, but the number shown after the string is indeed the free space in
> the
> > disc/partition/dir?
> > My question is that (for me at least) it seems that the number shows the
> > size of the current directory, not the free space in disc/partition/dir,
> as
> > the string states
>
> You're the po_BR translator, right? If that's the case, it's certainly a
> translation error:
>
> msgid "%d item (%s), Free space: %s"
> msgid_plural "%d items (%s), Free space: %s"
> msgstr[0] "%d item, espaço livre: %s"
> msgstr[1] "%d ítens, espaço livre: %s"
>
> You're missing the (%s) part from the translated strings.
>
> - Jari

> >> really
> not
> >> the