[Thunar-dev] a plugin request idea

mcquaid mcquaid mcquaidster at gmail.com
Wed May 3 03:46:19 CEST 2006

Back in my windows days I really fuond this plugin to windows explorer
really handy:

http://www.pressibus.org/windows/fichiers/gbdfolder.html

There a screenshots listed there but in french, if anyone wants to see an
english screenshot let me know.

It adds a property option to see the filesize each folder is taking, with
the ability to expand/colapse sub folders to see their size.

With sorting options by size/name/date.  Size was the most handy for me.

I know there is baobab but it's kinda klunky and never sorted properly for
me and there's also krusader but it's kde.

Just throwing the idea out there, and I know it's not the goal to
unnecessarily bloat thunar, but I thought it might work fine as a plugin.