[Thunar-dev] A couple of bugs, not sure if they are reported.

Guillaume Storchi gstorchi at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:26:24 CEST 2006

I don't know if this problem was met or solved, but it is about the list
view mode and the single click preference.

If I chose single click and specify a very short delay for selecting
elements, the right pane content just slides to the left so that I can
not see the left part of the name, and I have to scroll left to get the
initial position. That's a little bit annoying and not very comfortable.

Hope that's clear enough

PS: I'd like to participate more to the xfce development. I don't have
any skill in GObjet neither in C++. Maybe there's some way I could help
and give a litle bit of my time.  Testing  or  translation...  who knows!