[Thunar-dev] B1 weirdness

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at corsac.net
Mon May 1 13:48:55 CEST 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 14:18 +0300, Jari Rahkonen wrote:
> As I said in a previous email, this works for me (in svn trunk) as
> long
> as I haven't got write permissions to the .desktop file. So the root
> owned files under /usr don't exhibit the bug for me. Try copying the
> file somewhere (so that you get ownership and write permissions) and
> then checking the launcher tab in the properties dialog.

Ok, you're right. Copying Thunar.desktop to my desktop, opening
properties in Thunar, clicking on launcher tab, window disappear (only
properties, no thunar).

Switching tabs with keyboard works.

Opening properties with xfdesktop works, I can go to launcher, but as
soon as I open the "Launcher" tab, it creates another .desktop file on
the desktop. Then, when I close the properties, it creates another one.

Regards,

--
Yves-Alexis Perez