[Thunar-dev] Screenshots

Peter hpklett at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 29 03:43:56 CEST 2006

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

>On Tue, 2006-03-28 at 21:42 +0200, Broeisi Rast wrote:
>

>>I just want a simple cd player just like gnome-cd but without all the
>>dependancies.
>>Just GTK2 and nothing else...
>>

>isn't xfmedia ok for that ?

xfmedia depends on xine-lib, an entire media processing layer.

Broeisi:
I'd be willing to help, if you're cool with it.  I have a pipe-dream of
building my own library manager, so this looks like valuable
experience.  Have a Glade mock up?  What do you plan to use for the
actual playing?  Are you going to use direct system calls?  dcd has a
nice little set of files (libcdplay.h and libcdplay.c), which seem
pretty simple to use, though I don't know how well suited for this they are.