[Thunar-dev] Screenshots

kuan at graffiti.net kuan at graffiti.net
Mon Mar 27 20:55:30 CEST 2006

Hi Benedikt,

Here you can check some screen captures:

http://www.pixfolder.com/images/2389.png -> XFCE 4.4 Desktop + Multiple rename utility [thanks, guys ;-)]
http://www.pixfolder.com/images/2390.png -> Thunar Shortcut View + Emblems
http://www.pixfolder.com/images/2392.png -> Column selection (Details view)
http://www.pixfolder.com/images/2393.png  -> Progress bar ( I was missing this one in the main page)
http://www.pixfolder.com/images/2394.png -> Thumbnail + Tree View

And, for the sake of completeness, I have another bug.
This is funny indeed, and now I have one more reason to forget about vfat.
It is related with non-case sensitive partitions.

Steps to reproduce:
- rename a file, f.e "the Big Lebowsky.avi" to anything you want;
- now try to rename it again changing uppercase or lowercase letters: "The biG Lebowski.avi"
- Thunar renames the file to its first name (a ghost file shows in the process).

This does not happen with other partitions.

Cheers, Miguel.

Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Play 100s of games for FREE! http://games.graffiti.net/