[Thunar-dev] thunar-archive-plugin 0.1.0

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Sun Mar 26 16:37:58 CEST 2006

I imported the plugin to Xfce Goodies SVN, uploaded a tarball and
created a website for the thunar-archive-plugin 0.1.0, which I posted
earlier this month on the mailinglist.

Download:
http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=910&release_id=9574

Website (with screenshots):
http://xfce.org/~benny/projects/thunar-archive-plugin/index.html

It still depends on File Roller, so its probably not yet usable for
Xubuntu. Support for Xarchiver will be added once Xarchiver supports the
required cmdline switches.

Benedikt

PS: Could the Xfce Goodies website maintainer please add
thunar-archive-plugin there (together with thunar-media-tags-plugin
under "File Manager Plugins"/"Thunar Plugins" :-)?