[Thunar-dev] Something wrong with single click on multi-selected files?

Daniel Ostrow dostrow at gentoo.org
Thu Mar 9 02:36:43 CET 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 02:20 +0100, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Li Jason wrote:
> > Hi, I recently found that thunar has been updated to a new svn version.
> > So I install it immediately, Thunar 0.2.3svn-r20279.
> > I find it works well, and add the create document function by default
> > and the gamin support, amazing actually.
> >
> > However, I find a little bug, or not.
> > When I use the Ctrl with multi-click on files, I select some files
> > simultaneously, but if I click any one of the selected files, the thunar
> > could not work properly. In my point  of view, the thunar should show
> > only one file selected in that situation, but it did not show that.
> > All the selected files still remain selected status. I don't know how to
> > solve it, could anyone tell me why or the solution to make it
> > work well?
>
> I'm sorry, but I don't understand the problem. Can you please try to
> explain in detail?

>From what I can piece together (I just tried it so I'm pretty sure this
is what he is getting at):

1). Hold Control and select a few files and/or folders in thunar.
2). Release the Control key.
3). Single click one of the selected files.

Intuitively this should deselect the other files leaving only the last
file clicked in step 3 selected, however it leaves all the files
selected still.

--
Daniel Ostrow
Gentoo Foundation Board of Trustees