[Thunar-dev] Something wrong with single click on multi-selected files?

Li Jason xyzgentoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 02:11:25 CET 2006

Hi, I recently found that thunar has been updated to a new svn version. So I
install it immediately, Thunar 0.2.3svn-r20279.
I find it works well, and add the create document function by default and
the gamin support, amazing actually.

However, I find a little bug, or not.
When I use the Ctrl with multi-click on files, I select some files
simultaneously, but if I click any one of the selected files, the thunar
could not work properly. In my point  of view, the thunar should show only
one file selected in that situation, but it did not show that.
All the selected files still remain selected status. I don't know how to
solve it, could anyone tell me why or the solution to make it
work well?

Thanks! :)

Jason Lee