[Thunar-dev] Tree?

Nick Deubert ndeubert at optonline.net
Wed Mar 8 15:58:10 CET 2006

Hey Benedikt (and others),
Great job on Thunar so far, I anxiously look forward to each release!

Sorry if this question was already asked but I could find anyway to
search the mailing list and I've only been subscribed for a short
time... I was playing with the latest release and trying it figure out
if there is (still) a way to turn on the tree in the side pane like in
this screenshot on the wiki:
http://thunar.xfce.org/wiki/media/ui/suggestion-20050320/tree_entry.png
has it been removed for now? forever?

Also I wouldn't mind helping out with the project... I can do C++
programming (among other languages) and wouldn't mind doing little
things you need done at first to get my feet wet. The jobs page didn't
really have specific tasks, so I thought I'd ask here. I haven't done
any open source C++ before(I've done some C) but I do all object
oriented stuff at my job and I like to think I'm a fast learner so let
me know!