[Thunar-dev] Pathbar auto-scrolling

Jaap Karssenberg j.g.karssenberg at student.utwente.nl
Wed Mar 1 13:39:53 CET 2006

Hi,

Just one of those small look-n-feel thingies:

When I navigate to a directory that is in my pathbar but not in view
(using alt-up for example) the pathbar does not scroll. This makes the
pathbar less useful because it doesn't provide feedback when navigating
by keyboard.

I would expect the pathbar to scroll to make the current directory
visible in the pathbar. The item is "highlighted" in the pathbar, so the
same routine could make sure the highlighted item is in view.

-- Jaap <pardus at cpan.org>