[Thunar-dev] Dbus problems

Rodrigo Coacci rcoacci at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 06:42:58 CEST 2006

Can anyone tell what is the currently supported DBUS version?
Because it seems that my distro (Arch linux) had update DBUS to
version 0.62and all dbus stuff stop working. Both Thunar and Gaim
(both svn versions)
complain about DBUS not running. Here's the exact message (from Thunar):

Thunar: Failed to connect to the D-BUS session bus: Unable to determine the
address of the message bus (try 'man dbus-launch' and 'man dbus-daemon' for
help)

However a call to dbus-launch returns this:

DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS='unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-I7beWeG5eP,guid=0aacc144bad0c87c4ba82df1f0068d00';
DBUS_SESSION_BUS_PID=1327;

So I'm guessing dbus is running correctly. Isn't it?
Thunar is svn 22506, and DBUS is 0.62

--
Cheers,
      Rodrigo