[Thunar-dev] thunar-archive-plugin 0.2.0

Stephan Arts psybsd at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 17:40:48 CEST 2006

On 7/4/06, Benedikt Meurer <benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de> wrote:
> This is a major release, which introduces a generic scripting interface
> for archivers, so the plugin can now be used with basicly every archive
> manager that supports the required command line parameters. Support for
> File Roller (the GNOME archive manager) and Ark (the KDE archive
> manager) is builtin. Xarchiver will include support for the archive
> plugin in the next release. It depends on Thunar 0.2.2 or above.
>
> Download:
> http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=910&release_id=10461
>
> Release notes:
> http://developer.berlios.de/project/shownotes.php?release_id=10461
>
> Website (with screenshots):
> http://xfce.org/~benny/projects/thunar-archive-plugin/index.html

I tried this one with the .tap file Giuseppe provided with xarchiver.

For some reason extract-to(is what i tested) works with .tar, .tar.gz,
but not with .tar.bz2. It says 'no suitable archive manager found',
same goes for 'create'.
(Both the xarchiver trunk and the psybsd branch, same result)

what i am doing wrong?

> Benedikt

Stephan