[Thunar-dev] Thunar-0.3.2beta2 doesn't compile on OpenBSD 3.9

Landry Breuil landry at fr.homeunix.org
Mon Jul 10 21:06:46 CEST 2006

Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Landry Breuil wrote:
>> Hello list !
>> I guess the problem doesn't come from OpenBSD headers... so where's the
>> error ?
>>
>> I can provide more info if needed (config.log....)
>
> I'd guess that sys/types.h must be included prior to sys/mman.h on OpenBSD.
You're right, i moved the inclusion of sys/types before sys/mman and it
compiled a little more things.. i don't know if this ugly hack is
'portable' !!

Latter, compilation failed on this :
make: don't know how to make uca.xml. Stop in
/home/landry/src/xfce4-4.3.90.2/Thunar/plugins/thunar-uca.

I had the same kind of error (make: don't know how to make
xfce-ui-settings.desktop. Stop in
/home/landry/src/xfce4-4.3.90.2/xfce-mcs-plugins/plugins/ui_plugin.) in
xfce-mcs-plugins.

I solved this two little issues by explicitely using gmake instead of make.

Landry